Wednesday 15 August 2012

Anchor Charts - Another Blogger's Ideas

I'll post again one day soon about making and using anchor charts. Today, I just want to give you a link to another blog with fabulous anchor chart ideas. Nancy, over at Teaching My Friends, is a 5th grade teacher in New Jersey. Go to her amazing blog and look around! She's been blogging for two years now, and has written about 140 posts so far, chock-full of good ideas!

For her posts on anchor charts, click on the "Anchor Chart" label in the right-side column. My favorite is her post about how she manages to organize the beautiful charts that she and her 5th grade "friends" make: Too Many Anchor Charts! Here is a snapshot of the binder she uses to keep her charts organized and to make them available for her students after they are no longer hanging in the classroom:


Best of all, Nancy explains how she puts the binder together and shares her index method!

I wrote to her today to let her know that I was linking to her blog. Hope to hear from her as well. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to my blog. I hope my anchor chart binder is helpful to your blog readers. Love your blog and the great ideas you share. You also have an awesome name! :-)
    -Nancy @ Teachingmyfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU! It's great to hear from you, and I'm sure your ideas will be of great help to my readers! Hope you have a wonderful school year!

    ReplyDelete